Friday, December 11, 2009

Tooting Our Own Horn

Coach Joey D and GolfGym have always been interested in helping the amateur to PGA Tour golfer play better through correct golf specific swing patterns and golf fitness biomechanics utilizing the best equipment available.

On the business side, our rewards come from sales of the products and knowing that golfers have accepted the equipment as credible and effective. It also comes from Retailers recognizing a "new but accepted" category of golf related sales.

The monetary reward would be enough to motivate some entrepreneurs to do as much as possible to keep building the business. Although it is really great to pay the bills and have some left over at the end of the day, there is another reward that comes every once in a while that makes me well up inside and say, "Wow, that's really great".

I had one such moment today when I opened my emails to find the following from one of our customers in Australia:

Ken/Joey D
I just want to say a big thank you for your quick delivery of my Powerbandz which I received today. Also a big thank you for the Surprise Squeazy ball, I sure do appreciate your kind thoughts.

Your product looks awesome, I will commence my training tomorrow with it. I have already the PowerSwing Trainer, and in a short few weeks have noticed a huge difference in power, with less effort.

Once again, many thanks from a NOW very loyal customer from OZ!!!!

Kind Regards,

Raymond Tickner


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home